There are many federal and Arizona state laws in place to protect the rights of employees. However, many workers in this state are not aware that laws exist specifically to protect them, and employers take advantage of this lack of knowledge. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is here to help if you need a Mesa employment law attorney by your side. Whether you have been treated unfairly, discriminated against, experienced sexual harassment, not received fair pay, or were wrongfully terminated, we are ready to step in and help. Let us get to work investigating your claims today.
Why Choose AN Employment Attorney From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC?
- The attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have decades of combined legal experience handling complex employment law cases throughout Arizona.
- We stay aware of all changes involving federal and Arizona employment laws, including how they intersect with one another.
- Our team has the resources necessary to fully investigate employment law allegations, and we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
How A Mesa Employment Attorney Can Help
Cases involving employment law in Arizona can become complicated, particularly when wronged employees are going up against well-funded employers and their legal teams. A Mesa employment law attorney will be able to use their resources and stand up to these parties. An attorney can:
- Fully investigate all allegations by gathering documents, obtaining eyewitness statements, investigating the history of the employer, and conducting any necessary interviews.
- Ensure that the case is filed within the required amount of time per federal or Arizona, depending on the type of case.
- Handle any communication and negotiation with every party involved to help ensure the client receives adequate compensation for what they have been through.
Cases that Our Employment Attorneys Handle
The reality is that employment law covers a wide range of violations that can occur in an Arizona workplace. The attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have extensive experience helping clients who have experienced the following issues:
- Discrimination in the workplace based on race, color, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, pregnancy status, age, religion/creed, sexual orientation, or other protected class
- Hostile work environments
- Retaliation from an employer or supervisor
- Wage, hourly, overtime, or minimum wage issues
- Unsafe work environments
- Wrongful termination cases
- Whistleblower cases
Our attorneys have a thorough understanding of both federal protections and state laws such as the Arizona Civil Rights Act, and we know that employees have protections available to them, particularly when it comes to discrimination. Additionally, our attorneys understand that sexual harassment and sexual assault in the workplace are more common than most people realize. Our goal is to help any victim of this type of behavior come forward and stand up to the perpetrators of this abuse.
We also know that the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and the Industrial Commission of Arizona say that all workers in Arizona should receive fair pay, and our attorneys fully investigate wage, hourly, and commission pay violations.
Call A Mesa Employment Law Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has experienced illegal mistreatment on the job, or if you suspect that your employer has violated your rights, contact the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for help today. Our employment attorneys are standing by to help you through this, and we have the resources necessary to investigate your claims and help secure the compensation you need. Contact us or call at (602) 682-6450 and let our Mesa employment law attorneys get to work on your behalf today.
This office is a great resource
“As an educator working for a non-union Charter School, I did not not who to turn to when my principal started improper practices with teachers during COVID19. We were shocked he would treated us so poorly during a pandemic.”
He is extremely intelligent
“Mr Robaina was a God sent.”
I would recommend this firm for any employment cases.
“Very friendly and welcoming folks there. The attorney listened to my situation with great interest, and offered excellent legal advice.”
Our case was resolved in a manner favorable
“Ed Robaina and his team represented my company during a very difficult lawsuit against a deep-pocket company represented by one of the largest law firms in the southwest. Robaina's team was very professional, always prepared, and very patient with us.”
They are honest and trustworthy
“I have hired Robaina and Kresin on several occasions over the last ten years. Their service has been professional and complete with attention to detail.”
Caring and CompassionateWe care about our clients as if they were our family, showing them care and compassion throughout the entire process.
We Work Hand in Hand with Our ClientsWe work closely with our clients to address their needs and find favorable solutions to their employment-related, personal injury and estate planning issues.
Experienced Attorneys Ready to Fight for YouThe experienced Phoenix employment lawyers of Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC understand what it takes to achieve results for our clients.
Trusted for Over 30 YearsOur firm brings a high level of experience to each and every matter, and we have helped clients secure millions of dollars in total settlements and verdicts.