Phoenix Estate Planning Lawyer
After you have worked hard to create a comfortable lifestyle for yourself and your family, you should not have to constantly worry about your finances or your legacy. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our dedicated team is here to help when you need a Phoenix estate planning attorney by your side. Our team offers comprehensive estate planning services in Phoenix and throughout Arizona, including the development of trusts, wills, power of attorney, and more. Let us help you gain peace of mind as you move forward, starting today.
What Does an Estate Attorney Do?
Estate lawyers work with clients to create and manage legal documents such as:
- Financial powers of attorney
for the purpose of protecting an individual’s assets and wishes after their death. They also help clients to understand their options when it comes to estate planning, providing advice and guidance on topics such as taxes, charitable giving and retirement. Having a Phoenix estate planning attorney who is knowledgeable in these areas can save you time, money and stress by ensuring that your wishes are properly executed. Furthermore, they act as an advocate for the beneficiary of a person's estate, making sure that the assets are properly distributed and all debts paid in accordance with the wishes of the deceased. In short, an estate planning attorney can help you create a plan to protect the legacy you leave behind.
If you have questions about Phoenix estate planning or would like to discuss your needs with a qualified attorney, contact us today. We are experienced in helping families and individuals with their estate planning needs to ensure that all of their assets are distributed according to their wishes. Our attorneys will work with you to create a plan tailored to your unique situation, giving you peace of mind that your legacy is secure.
Is a Phoenix Estate Planning Lawyer Necessary?
Proper estate planning is not as easy as filling out a do-it-yourself form through an online website that proclaims cheap estate solutions. The reality is that a skilled Phoenix estate planning attorney will bring invaluable resources to the table. A knowledgeable lawyer will be able to analyze your entire estate situation and help establish a plan that meets your and your family’s goals and needs.
They will be familiar with Arizona’s laws regarding living trusts, wills, power of attorney, as well as the probate process in Phoenix. They will also listen to your concerns, fully analyze your financial situation, and offer sound advice about the best steps forward.
DON’T WAIT ANOTHER DAY TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Why Choose An Estate Planning Lawyer Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for Your Case?
- The estate planning attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC work hard to ensure that all of our estate planning clients are comfortable by providing a client-centered approach to their situation.
- Our lawyers have a thorough understanding of all areas of estate law planning in Arizona.
- We treat each client with respect and dignity, and every client will work directly with their estate attorney as their estate plan is developed.
This office is a great resource
“As an educator working for a non-union Charter School, I did not not who to turn to when my principal started improper practices with teachers during COVID19. We were shocked he would treated us so poorly during a pandemic.”
He is extremely intelligent
“Mr Robaina was a God sent.”
I would recommend this firm for any employment cases.
“Very friendly and welcoming folks there. The attorney listened to my situation with great interest, and offered excellent legal advice.”
Our case was resolved in a manner favorable
“Ed Robaina and his team represented my company during a very difficult lawsuit against a deep-pocket company represented by one of the largest law firms in the southwest. Robaina's team was very professional, always prepared, and very patient with us.”
They are honest and trustworthy
“I have hired Robaina and Kresin on several occasions over the last ten years. Their service has been professional and complete with attention to detail.”
Areas of Estate Law We Handle in Phoenix
The estate planning attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have extensive experience handling a wide range of cases. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Wills. A last will and testament is something that most people are familiar with, but they may not thoroughly understand how to put one together. A will is a document designed to spell out who gets what after a person passes away, and our Phoenix will lawyers are here to help.
- Trusts. A trust is often a better testamentary vehicle that can ensure that a person’s assets are inherited by loved ones after they pass away, and this will help avoid the probate court process. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, the Phoenix trust administration attorneys have experience handling a wide range of issues involving trusts, including living trusts, special needs trusts, spendthrift trusts, and more.
- Revocable living trusts. A revocable living trust is commonly used in Arizona estate planning. This type of trust allows a person to remain in control of their assets during their lifetime and ensure that their assets do not pass through the probate court after they pass away. Contact one of our Phoenix living trust attorneys today.
- Power of attorney. A power of attorney is a document that allows for one person to appoint somebody else to manage their finances, property, health care, and more. This type of document may be necessary if a person is either temporarily or permanently no longer able to care for themselves. Additionally, a non-durable power of attorney can grant another person limited or broad legal authority but is designed to be revoked if that person becomes incapacitated or passes away. A Phoenix power of attorney grants the same type of authority but remains in place if the principal becomes incapacitated.
Contact a Phoenix Estate Planning Attorney Today
When you need a Phoenix estate planning attorney by your side, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 833-0220.
Caring and CompassionateWe care about our clients as if they were our family, showing them care and compassion throughout the entire process.
We Work Hand in Hand with Our ClientsWe work closely with our clients to address their needs and find favorable solutions to their employment-related, personal injury and estate planning issues.
Experienced Attorneys Ready to Fight for YouThe experienced Phoenix employment lawyers of Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC understand what it takes to achieve results for our clients.
Trusted for Over 30 YearsOur firm brings a high level of experience to each and every matter, and we have helped clients secure millions of dollars in total settlements and verdicts.