A person should never have to worry about sustaining an injury due to the careless or negligent actions of a property owner. Unfortunately, injuries occur because of dangerous property conditions all the time. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is standing by to help when you need a Phoenix premises liability attorney.
We have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into the hazardous property conditions, determine liability, and help secure the compensation our clients deserve.
All property owners owe a duty of care to those who have a right to be on the premises, including guests, visitors, and employees. Unfortunately, neglect of this duty of care can lead to significant injuries. The Phoenix personal injury attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC handle a wide range of premises liability cases. When we investigate these injuries, we often determine that the most common causes of premises liability claims include:
Unfortunately, these common causes of premises liability accidents, and others, can lead to severe injuries for victims. We regularly help clients who have sustained the following injuries:
- At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our Phoenix premises liability lawyer have the resources necessary to conduct complete investigations into complex premises liability cases.
- Our Phoenix personal injury lawyers have a track record of success securing significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of our injury clients.
- We take Phoenix premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will pay us no legal fees until we obtain the compensation they need.
This office is a great resource
“As an educator working for a non-union Charter School, I did not not who to turn to when my principal started improper practices with teachers during COVID19. We were shocked he would treated us so poorly during a pandemic.”
He is extremely intelligent
“Mr Robaina was a God sent.”
I would recommend this firm for any employment cases.
“Very friendly and welcoming folks there. The attorney listened to my situation with great interest, and offered excellent legal advice.”
Our case was resolved in a manner favorable
“Ed Robaina and his team represented my company during a very difficult lawsuit against a deep-pocket company represented by one of the largest law firms in the southwest. Robaina's team was very professional, always prepared, and very patient with us.”
They are honest and trustworthy
“I have hired Robaina and Kresin on several occasions over the last ten years. Their service has been professional and complete with attention to detail.”
Premises liability claims in Arizona often become very complicated, particularly when injury victims are going up against well-funded property owners and their insurance carriers. However, a premises liability lawyer in Phoenix will be able to use their resources and experience to stand up to these other parties. premises liability attorney can:
- Obtain all evidence needed to prove liability
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can determine the extent of their injuries
- Work with trusted economic and financial experts to properly calculate their client’s total losses
- Negotiate with all parties involved to reach a fair settlement while also preparing the case for trial, if necessary
Caring and CompassionateWe care about our clients as if they were our family, showing them care and compassion throughout the entire process.
We Work Hand in Hand with Our ClientsWe work closely with our clients to address their needs and find favorable solutions to their employment-related, personal injury and estate planning issues.
Experienced Attorneys Ready to Fight for YouThe experienced Phoenix employment lawyers of Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC understand what it takes to achieve results for our clients.
Trusted for Over 30 YearsOur firm brings a high level of experience to each and every matter, and we have helped clients secure millions of dollars in total settlements and verdicts.