Residents and visitors alike enjoy boating activities in and around Phoenix. Unfortunately, accidents involving boats often lead to devastating injuries. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is here to help if you need a Phoenix boat accident attorney to represent you.
All too often, boat accidents are caused by the careless or negligent actions of a boat operator or owner. Our goal is to investigate these claims, determine liability for the incident, and help clients secure the compensation they need.
- The Phoenix personal injury attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have decades of combined legal experience investigating complex injury cases and securing favorable results for clients.
- We have a track record of success because we ensure that every client receives personalized attention for their case.
- We take Phoenix boat accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until we obtain the compensation they need.
This office is a great resource
“As an educator working for a non-union Charter School, I did not not who to turn to when my principal started improper practices with teachers during COVID19. We were shocked he would treated us so poorly during a pandemic.”
He is extremely intelligent
“Mr Robaina was a God sent.”
I would recommend this firm for any employment cases.
“Very friendly and welcoming folks there. The attorney listened to my situation with great interest, and offered excellent legal advice.”
Our case was resolved in a manner favorable
“Ed Robaina and his team represented my company during a very difficult lawsuit against a deep-pocket company represented by one of the largest law firms in the southwest. Robaina's team was very professional, always prepared, and very patient with us.”
They are honest and trustworthy
“I have hired Robaina and Kresin on several occasions over the last ten years. Their service has been professional and complete with attention to detail.”
Boat accidents can become very complex when victims are working to secure compensation. Often, injury victims are left going up against aggressive insurance carriers or well-funded boating companies. A skilled Phoenix boat injury lawyer can use their resources to conduct a complete investigation into the case, which can include the following:
- Obtaining the evidence needed to prove liability
- Working with trusted medical experts who can fully assess the client’s injuries
- Enlisting the assistance of economic experts to calculate the client’s total losses
- Negotiating with the insurance carriers or other parties to secure a fair settlement for the client
- Preparing to take the case to trial, if necessary
There are many places throughout Arizona where people can enjoy boating activities and other water sports. Unfortunately, there are also times when the actions of boat owners and operators can cause severe injuries. According to the U.S. Coast Guard, the top causes of boating accidents in this country include the following:
- Operator Inattention
- Improper Lookout
- Operator Inexperience
- Machinery Failure
- Alcohol Use
- Excessive Speed
- Navigation Rules Violation
- Weather and Hazardous Waters
Those riding inside of a boat are rarely buckled up, and when an accident occurs, it is not uncommon for those involved to sustain severe injuries. Our Phoenix boat accident lawyers often help clients who have sustained:
- Open head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ damage and internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe sprains or strains
- Burn injuries
- Hypoxia due to near-drowning
- Severe infections
Caring and CompassionateWe care about our clients as if they were our family, showing them care and compassion throughout the entire process.
We Work Hand in Hand with Our ClientsWe work closely with our clients to address their needs and find favorable solutions to their employment-related, personal injury and estate planning issues.
Experienced Attorneys Ready to Fight for YouThe experienced Phoenix employment lawyers of Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC understand what it takes to achieve results for our clients.
Trusted for Over 30 YearsOur firm brings a high level of experience to each and every matter, and we have helped clients secure millions of dollars in total settlements and verdicts.