Mesa Sexual Harassment Lawyerrequest consultation
Sexual harassment should not occur in any workplace. Unfortunately, sexual harassment behaviors are still prevalent in Mesa and throughout this state. Sexual harassment can be psychologically and emotionally damaging for the person who experiences it, and such behaviors can be detrimental to the overall productivity of the workforce. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is here to help if you need a Mesa sexual harassment attorney. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims and help secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose A Mesa Sexual Harassment Attorney From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC?
- At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, we focus on providing personalized attention to every employment law client that we take. Our attorneys take the time to listen to every client’s goals and needs.
- Our Phoenix employment law attorneys have significant experience handling employment law and harassment cases throughout Arizona.
- We have a track record of success securing significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of clients who have experienced harassment in the workplace.
How Will a Mesa Harassment Attorney Help?
A sexual harassment lawyer can provide valuable resources for your case. Unfortunately, victims of workplace sexual harassment often face significant difficulties when trying to hold harassers and the employer accountable. That is where an attorney can step in and level the playing field.
An attorney can obtain any evidence needed to prove workplace harassment, which can include statements from coworkers or supervisors, internal disciplinary documents, internal emails and memos, and more. Additionally, an attorney will handle all communication and negotiation with the other parties involved to reach a fair settlement on behalf of their client.
Understanding Harassment in the Workplace
Sexual harassment is still prevalent in the workplace, despite all of the work done over the last few years in light of the #MeToo Movement. According to a study by NPR, approximately 40 percent of all women have experienced sexual harassment in the workplace during their lifetime.
However, sexual harassment can happen to anybody, including men and members of the LGBTQ+ community. Transgender individuals tend to suffer from incredibly high rates of harassment in the workplace.
Sexual harassment takes many forms in workplaces throughout Arizona. This can include physical sexual harassment or assault, verbal sexual harassment, as well as non-verbal actions that constitute harassment. Often, sexual harassment behavior is subtle, and it may only be conducted by one perpetrator in the workplace. However, there are also times when sexual harassment is blatantly obvious, and the harassment permeates the entire work culture.
Some of the most common types of sexual harassment behaviors that we help clients with include the following:
- Any type of unwanted touching of the body, hair, clothing, etc.
- Non-consensual kissing, hugging, or massages
- Purposely brushing up against other individuals
- Purposely standing too close to other individuals
- Continual comments about a person’s looks
- Workplace discussion of sexual activities
- Referring to other employees by pet names such as “sweetheart,” “baby,” and “darling”
Call a Mesa Harassment Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has experienced sexual harassment at work, do not hesitate to call Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for help immediately. Our team has the resources necessary to fully investigate your allegations and work to secure any compensation you may be entitled to. This can include any front or back pay you may be owed, pain and suffering damages, possible punitive damages against the employer, and more. When you need a Mesa harassment attorney, you can contact us or call at (602) 682-6450.