Tempe Retaliation Attorneyrequest consultation
When you head to work each day to support yourself and your family, the last thing that you should have to worry about is retaliation from your employer. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for employees in and around Tempe, Arizona, to face various types of retaliation. Sometimes, this retaliation is due to discrimination. In other cases, employees are retaliated against because they report instances of age or pregnancy discrimination, sexual harassment, or illegal workplace activities. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is here to help if you need a Tempe retaliation attorney by your side. Our qualified lawyers will use their resources to fully investigate your claim and help ensure that you are properly compensated for what you have experienced.
Why Choose A Retaliation Attorney From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC
- The retaliation lawyers at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC work to provide a client-centered approach to every employment law case that we take.
- Our team has significant resources that we can use to investigate every employment law and retaliation case that we take.
- We have a deep understanding of both Arizona and federal employment laws, and we will use this to achieve the best possible results on behalf of our clients.
How Will a Tempe Retaliation Attorney Help Your Case?
It can be very difficult for an employee who has faced retaliation to prove what has happened (or is currently happening) to them. It may be necessary to secure assistance from a skilled retaliation attorney in Tempe to help investigate the case. A lawyer can use the resources of their office to obtain all evidence necessary to prove the retaliation has occurred. Often, an investigation into retaliation will delve into other employment law areas, such as sexual harassment, discrimination, wage issues, whistleblower laws, and more.
After an attorney discovers evidence of retaliation, they will work to negotiate with an employer and the employer’s legal team to arrange a fair settlement on behalf of the employee. If necessary, an attorney will take the case to trial to ensure the employee is treated fairly.
What Constitutes Employment Retaliation?
There are many reasons why an employer may retaliate against a worker. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, we regularly handle complex retaliation cases that occur after employees report or complain about experiencing or witnessing a hostile work environment, sexual harassment in the workplace, wage violations, unsafe work conditions, and more. Additionally, retaliation can also occur when an employee reports fraudulent or illegal activity by an employer or refuses to participate in unlawful or fraudulent activities.
Retaliation behaviors from an employer manifest themselves in different ways. This can include:
- Outright termination of employment
- Increased or decreased workloads for the worker
- Demotions or decreases in salary
- Denial of promotions or raises
- The movement to unfavorable jobs or shifts in assignments
- Among others
Retaliation can also include harassment by supervisors and other coworkers, which can create a hostile work environment that negatively affects the emotional and psychological well-being of the employee.
Call a Tempe Retaliation Lawyer Today
Retaliation in the workplace takes many forms, and it can include demotion, a transfer to less desirable shifts, a hostile work environment, and even termination. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, we are here to help if you need a Tempe retaliation attorney by your side. Our team will investigate the situation in an effort to determine what happened and secure the following on your behalf:
- Any front and back pay you may be owed
- Interest on unpaid wages
- Reinstatement to a job, if necessary
- Possible promotion, if warranted
- Court costs and legal fees
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the employer
Do not hesitate another day when deciding whether or not to take control of your situation. Contact us here or call at (602) 682-6450.