Phoenix State, County & Municipal Employee Lawyer

In many cases, if you are a public employee in Arizona and you have passed your probationary period, you are no longer subject to the state’s “at-will” employment laws. Your employer must have cause to terminate, demote or suspend you and you have a right to appeal your employer’s actions. If you are a public employee and have been fired or otherwise improperly treated by your employer, you want an experienced and aggressive attorney to protect your rights.

At Robaina & Kresin PLLC, a Phoenix State, County & Municipal Employee Lawyer has protected the rights of public employees since 1997. We are dedicated to getting fair and just results for our employment law clients. We are active members of the employment law sections of the Maricopa County and Arizona Bar Associations and the Arizona Employment Lawyers Association. Contact our office to set up a confidential meeting.

We Protect the Rights of Public Employees in Arizona

We represent public employees, including teachers, police officers, firemen, and other municipal, state, or county employees, who have been treated unfairly in the workplace, including individuals who have been wrongfully terminated or forced to quit. We have extensive experience handling these types of claims and will represent your interests in hearings before administrative boards, merit boards, and merit counsel.

We know from experience that the standards can vary widely regarding what needs to be proven to successfully appeal a termination, suspension, or demotion. Because we have handled so many claims for public employees and public employee groups, we have the skill and ability to recognize and address concerns before they create significant problems.

Contact Our Experienced Employment Law Attorneys

If you are a public employee and you have been wrongfully terminated, suspended, or demoted, the Phoenix employment attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC can help you get the result you need. Contact us at (602) 682-6450 or (888) 881-9890.