Tucson Employment Lawyerrequest consultation
If you feel you have been taken advantage of, discriminated against, sexually harassed, or harmed in any way at your place of employment, it is advisable to consult with a Tucson employment law attorney from our law firm. Although there are many issues that may arise in the workplace, you are protected by federal and state laws against unfair employment practices.
What Are Employees Legally Protected From?
- Discrimination in various areas, including age, sex, and race
- Sexual harassment
- Failure to be properly compensated in areas of basic wages and overtime
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hourly compensation disputes
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims
- Severance package disputes
- Non-compete agreements Internal investigations/retaliation
- Numerous other issues and claims
- Breach of contract
Why Should You Hire A Tucson Employment Law Attorney From YPRK Law?
It is important to preserve your rights to pursue compensation for unfair and illegal employment issues. For more than twelve years, the Tucson employment lawyers of the law firm of Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have represented clients with employment issues. Our skilled employment law attorneys know the ins and outs of the legal process and won’t stand for any type of employment discrimination/mistreatment. With our law firm on your side, you can rest easy knowing you’re in the right hands.
What Is A Breach Of Contract In Tucson?
Tucson Breach of Contract Disputes:
Employment law cases often deal with employment contracts. Contracts may be written or verbal. If an employer promises to hire an employee for a specific task for a certain dollar amount but does not pay, the employee has the right to pursue payment. An employee may file a claim against the employer for breach of a verbal contract. If a written contract exists and the employer does not pay, the employee should reach out to one of our breach of contract lawyers.
There Are Numerous Areas Of Employment Law Disputes, Including:
- Disability benefits – Federal law protects such as the Americans with Disabilities Act protects employees against discrimination
- Pension disputes – Employees depend upon pensions for retirement and disputes need resolution
- Sexual discrimination – various scenarios exist involving illegal male-female hiring, firing, and workplace conduct
- Issues pertaining to government employees – complex procedures and regulations may call for experienced legal assistance
- State, county, and municipal employee issues – public employees include workers in all areas
- EEOC Mediations – Equal Employment Opportunity Commission claims
- Resolution via mediation proceedings – mediations may provide effective solutions to complex situations
- Family and Medical Leave Act – FMLA – employees may have up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave
Contact A Tucson Employment Law Attorney Today
Employment disputes are best handled by experienced employment attorneys. Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC has helped thousands of clients in Tucson and throughout Arizona over the past 12 years in business. Our employment lawyers understand how important your job is and that you and your family depend on your income from it.
Therefore, it is vital to preserve and protect your rights as an employee and civil rights as an individual. We believe that you should be compensated for your hard work and that employers should be held accountable for their harmful actions in employment matters. If you have been treated in a manner that is illegal or unfair, it is advisable to discuss your case with an experienced and knowledgeable employment attorney in Tucson. To schedule a case review with an employment attorney at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, click here or call (520) 623-7665 or (888) 881-9890.