Tempe Employment Law Attorneyrequest consultation
Employees should be protected in the workplace. In fact, both Arizona and federal laws exist to ensure that the rights of employees are upheld at all times. Unfortunately, there are still times when employers illegally mistreat their employees. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, we are here to help if you need a Tempe employment law attorney by your side. Our team has extensive experience representing workers who have been treated unfairly in the workplace or wrongfully terminated. This includes handling cases involving discrimination or harassment, wage and hour violations, and any number of other types of employment grievances. Let us investigate your claim and help secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose An Employment Attorney From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC
- The Tempe employment attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have a thorough understanding of both Arizona and federal employment laws, including how they intersect and how they differ.
- We firmly believe in giving every client personalized attention for their case, which ensures that we can focus on their goals and needs.
- We have the resources necessary to conduct an in-depth examination into your employment law matters, and we will not rest until we receive the outcome you deserve.
How a Temple Employment Law Attorney Can Help
Employment law cases can become incredibly challenging, particularly when a person is going up against a well-funded employer or an employer’s legal team. That is why a Tempe employment law attorney is necessary for these situations. An attorney can bring the resources necessary to handle every aspect of these cases, including the following:
- Conducting an in-depth investigation into all allegations made by the client, including interviews with all parties involved, obtaining any necessary documents, and investigating the history of the employer.
- Handling all court filings to ensure that the case is filed within the requisite state and federal statutes of limitation.
- Negotiating with all parties involved to help ensure that the client receives fair compensation for what they have been through.
Our Firm Handles Serious Employment Law Cases
The reality is that employment law covers a wide range of violations that can occur in an Arizona workplace. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our employment lawyers have a track record of success helping clients with the following:
- Employment discrimination cases, including discrimination based on race, color, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, pregnancy status, age, religion/creed, sexual orientation, or other protected class.
- Allegations of workplace retaliation
- Wage and hourly pay issues
- Overtime and minimum wage non-payment
- Hostile work environment allegations
- Allegations of unsafe working environments
- Employment contract violations
- Whistleblower cases
When working to handle issues involving workplace discrimination, we can turn to both the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Arizona Civil Rights Act to see that employees have extensive protections in place.
Additionally, we know that instances of sexual harassment and sexual assault in the workplace are abhorrent but surprisingly common. Our goal is to help any employee who experiences this type of behavior come forward and stand up to those responsible.
The Industrial Commission of Arizona and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) make it clear that every employee has the right to receive fair wages when they perform work in Arizona, and we fully investigate wage, hourly, and commission pay violations.
Call a Tempe Employment Law Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has experienced mistreatment in the workplace in or around Tempe, the time to act is now. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex employment law cases, and we have the resources necessary to get to the bottom of what happened. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the closure and compensation you are entitled to for what you experienced in the workplace. When you need a Tempe employment law attorney, you can contact us at (602) 682-6450.