Phoenix Slip And Fall Lawyerrequest consultation
Unfortunately, slip and fall accidents occur regularly in and around the Phoenix area, and can often cause serious injuries. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our Phoenix slip and fall attorneys are standing by if you need legal representation. We understand that these incidents are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of a property owner, and our goal is to help ensure that clients receive the compensation they are entitled to when this happens. Our Phoenix personal injury lawyers refuse to back down from aggressive insurance carriers when standing up for the rights of our clients.
Why Choose A Slip And Fall Attorney From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC?
- The Phoenix slip and fall lawyers at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have the resources necessary to fully investigate complex slip and fall claims.
- We take a client-centered approach to every case, which means that we focus on providing personalized care to every client that walks through our door.
- We take slip and fall accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until we obtain the compensation they need.
How Will a Phoenix Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Help?
Slip and fall claims in Phoenix can become complicated, particularly when dealing with progressive insurance carriers. However, a slip and fall lawyer in Arizona can use their resources to:
- Obtain the evidence necessary to prove liability, which can include any video surveillance, photographs of the causes of the slip and fall, statements from eyewitnesses or employees, store safety records, and more.
- Thoroughly review the property owner’s insurance policy to ensure the client is receiving fair compensation for what happened.
- Work with trusted economic and medical professionals who can fully assess the client and help evaluate their total losses.
How do Slip and Fall Injuries Occur?
The attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC regularly look into slip and fall incidents on behalf of clients. When conducting our investigations, it is not uncommon to discover that these incidents are caused by hazards resulting from the careless or negligent actions of property owners. For example, some of the most common causes of slip and fall injuries include the following:
- Food or drink spills not cleaned up promptly
- No “wet floor” signs present after mopping or waxing
- Electrical cords running across pedestrian walkways
- Low lying obstacles in pedestrian pathways
- Uneven flooring or pavement inside or outside of a building
- Loose or wobbly stairs
- No handrails on stairways
- Loose floor mats or other types of loose flooring material
- Potholes or loose pavement in parking lots
Common Injuries From Slip and Fall Accidents
Although not all people suffer from severe injuries after a fall, some of the most common and harmful include:
- Brain damage
- Broken bones
How Long Do I Have to File a Slip and Fall Claim in Phoenix?
Slip and fall victims need to understand that there is a limited amount of time to file their claims in these cases. The Arizona personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the date the injury occurs. This means that slip and fall accident victims have to file their claim within this two-year window, or they will not be able to recover the compensation they need.
Call a Phoenix Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a slip and fall injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of a property owner in Phoenix, let the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC get to work on your case immediately. We understand how complicated these cases can be, but we have the resources and experience necessary to conduct a full investigation into the claim. Let us help secure the compensation you need for your medical bills, lost income, pain, and suffering losses, and more. When you need a Phoenix slip and fall injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 682-6450.