Phoenix Estate Planning Lawyerrequest consultation
After you have worked hard to create a comfortable lifestyle for yourself and your family, you should not have to constantly worry about your finances or your legacy. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our dedicated team is here to help when you need a Phoenix estate planning attorney by your side. Our team offers comprehensive estate planning services in Phoenix and throughout Arizona, including the development of trusts, wills, power of attorney, and more. Let us help you gain peace of mind as you move forward, starting today.
Why Choose An Estate Planning Lawyer Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for Your Case?
- The estate planning attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC work hard to ensure that all of our estate planning clients are comfortable by providing a client-centered approach to their situation.
- Our lawyers have a thorough understanding of all areas of estate law planning in Arizona.
- We treat each client with respect and dignity, and every client will work directly with their attorney as their estate plan is developed.
Is a Phoenix Estate Planning Lawyer Necessary?
Proper estate planning is not as easy as filling out a do-it-yourself form through an online website that proclaims cheap estate solutions. The reality is that a skilled Phoenix estate planning attorney will bring invaluable resources to the table. A knowledgeable lawyer will be able to analyze your entire estate situation and help establish a plan that meets your and your family’s goals and needs.
They will be familiar with Arizona’s laws regarding living trusts, wills, power of attorney, as well as the probate process in Phoenix. They will also listen to your concerns, fully analyze your financial situation, and offer sound advice about the best steps forward.
Areas of Estate Law We Handle in Phoenix
The estate planning attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have extensive experience handling a wide range of cases. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Wills. A last will and testament is something that most people are familiar with, but they may not thoroughly understand how to put one together. A will is a document designed to spell out who gets what after a person passes away, and our Phoenix will lawyers are here to help.
- Trusts. A trust is often a better testamentary vehicle that can ensure that a person’s assets are inherited by loved ones after they pass away, and this will help avoid the probate court process. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, the Phoenix trust administration attorneys have experience handling a wide range of issues involving trusts, including living trusts, special needs trusts, spendthrift trusts, and more.
- Revocable living trusts. A revocable living trust is commonly used in Arizona estate planning. This type of trust allows a person to remain in control of their assets during their lifetime and ensure that their assets do not pass through the probate court after they pass away. Contact one of our Phoenix living trust attorneys today.
- Power of attorney. A power of attorney is a document that allows for one person to appoint somebody else to manage their finances, property, health care, and more. This type of document may be necessary if a person is either temporarily or permanently no longer able to care for themselves. Additionally, a non-durable power of attorney can grant another person limited or broad legal authority but is designed to be revoked if that person becomes incapacitated or passes away. A Phoenix power of attorney grants the same type of authority but remains in place if the principal becomes incapacitated.
Contact a Phoenix Estate Planning Attorney Today
If you need comprehensive estate planning assistance in Phoenix or the surrounding areas, you can turn to the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for help today. Our Phoenix estate planning attorneys have extensive experience handling various types of estate matters, including the development of trusts, living trusts, wills, power of attorney, and more. When you need a Phoenix estate planning attorney by your side, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at (602) 682-6450.