Phoenix Car Accident Attorneyrequest consultation
While car accidents may not be an uncommon occurrence in and around Phoenix, the reality is that they can lead to significant injuries and lifestyle setbacks for those involved. If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a car crash caused by the careless or negligent actions of another driver, turn to the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC. Our Phoenix car accident attorneys have the resources and experience necessary to help determine liability and secure the compensation you need to get through this.
Why Choose A Car Accident Lawyer From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC?
- The Phoenix personal injury attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have extensive resources that can be used to fully investigate every auto accident claim that we take.
- Our compassionate team focuses on providing individualized attention to every client so that we can meet their goals and needs.
- We take Phoenix car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not have to pay any upfront or out-of-pocket costs related to their cases. We only collect legal fees after we obtain the compensation our clients need.
How Will a Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer Help?
Car accident claims can become incredibly complicated, particularly when victims are left going up against aggressive insurance carriers who use various tactics to limit the amount of money they pay in settlements. However, a Phoenix car accident lawyer can use the resources of their office to conduct a complete investigation into the claim. This can include gathering the following evidence:
- Statements from eyewitnesses to the incident
- Video surveillance from nearby buildings or homes
- Photographs taken at the scene of the crash
- Accident reports
Additionally, a car accident attorney will handle all negotiations with the insurance carriers and other parties involved in an attempt to reach an adequate settlement for their client. If this fails, a Phoenix car accident attorney will be fully prepared to take the case to trial to ensure that their client is treated fairly.
Phoenix Car Accident Injuries can be Devastating
Data available from the Arizona Department of Transportation shows us that there were nearly 130,000 total vehicle crashes across the state during the latest year of reporting. Out of these incidents, there were 982 fatalities and nearly 54,000 total injuries.
While many vehicle accident injuries may be relatively minor, the reality is that a significant percentage of crash victims sustain moderate to severe injuries that negatively impact their lives. Some of the main types of injuries that our Phoenix car accident lawyers help clients with include the following:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Other severe back or neck injuries
Our Phoenix car accident attorneys also help car accident clients who have sustained significant emotional and psychological injuries as a result of the crash and their physical injuries.
Call a Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another driver in or around the Phoenix area, turn to the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for help with your case today. Our attorneys have an extensive track record of success standing up to aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties as we work to secure the compensation our clients need. This could include coverage of their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, property damage expenses, and more. When you need a Phoenix car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (602) 682-6450.