Phoenix Employment Contract Lawyer

Protecting Your Rights When an Employment Contract is Breached

If you are working in Arizona under an employment contract, the “at-will” provisions of Phoenix employment law may not apply to you. If you have been wrongfully discharged in violation of an employment contract, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your interests, one who knows the law and will help you understand all of your options, so that you make informed decisions.

At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our employment contract lawyers have helped people who have been terminated in breach of an employment contract since 1997. We are dedicated to getting fair and just results for our employment law clients. Our employment law attorneys in Phoneix are members of the Maricopa County and Arizona Bar Associations and the Arizona Employment Lawyers Association and know how to win a case.

Why Choose Our Phoenix Employment Contact Lawyers

We negotiate and litigate breach of contract actions for a wide range of employees, from executives to middle management to line employees. We have extensive experience reviewing and drafting employment contracts and have a comprehensive understanding of the terms common to these agreements. We know the difference between “for cause” and “no cause” termination and will aggressively fight to protect your interests.

Our lawyers handle a wide range of claims based on breach of an employment contract, including

  • Wrongful termination or discharge
  • Failure to pay wages due under an employment agreement
  • Failure to meet the terms of a severance agreement
  • Conditioning continued employment on acceptance of modifications to a valid employment agreement
  • Violation of the terms of a non-compete, non-solicitation agreements, or restrictive covenants

Contact Experienced Arizona Employment Law Attorneys

If your employment contract has been breached, you need to stand up for your rights. The employment contract attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC can help you recover owed damages. Contact us or call at (602) 682-6450 for a consultation today.