Tempe Executive Level Wrongful Termination Attorneyrequest consultation
Employment law in Arizona can be complex and confusing to understand. In fact, employment law is constantly evolving and deals with both fundamental and emotionally charged topics of fairness and equality in the workplace. Losing a job can have devastating effects on a person and their family, regardless of what position they held. This includes executives who are wrongfully terminated. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is here to help when you need a Tempe executive-level wrongful termination attorney. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims and help ensure that you receive justice and compensation for what happened.
Choose Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for This Case
- The Tempe employment law attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have decades of combined legal experience handling complex employment law cases throughout Arizona.
- We tenaciously investigate every employment law claim that we take so that we leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of workplace fairness.
- Our attorneys understand the employment law landscape in Arizona, and we stay aware of any changes in state and federal employment laws.
Why Do You Need a Tempe Wrongful Termination Attorney?
A skilled Tempe executive-level wrongful termination attorney can use their resources to fully investigate the allegations in these cases. This can include working to obtain internal company memos, human resources documents, statements from supervisors and coworkers, and more.
An attorney will work with trusted economic and financial experts to fully calculate the total expected losses the executive has incurred. Using this information, an attorney will enter into negotiations with the employer in an effort to reach a fair settlement while also fully preparing to take the case to trial.
What Constitutes Wrongful Termination at the Executive Level
There are various reasons why executive-level wrongful termination claims arise in Arizona. This includes the following:
- Fired in breach of an existing contract. An employee in Arizona cannot be fired outside of specified contractual agreements without good cause (this includes written, oral, or implied contracts).
- Fired to avoid paying agreed-upon bonuses. An employer cannot terminate an employee right before a significant bonus should be paid to avoid paying that bonus.
- Fraudulent inducement of employment. Employers cannot make false statements to prospective or current employees in an effort to urge them to take a job or continue working when that employee would not otherwise have taken or kept the job.
- Fired based on a protected characteristic. Employers are prohibited from firing an employee based on race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, age (if 40 or over), citizenship status, religion, pregnancy status, sex, disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, political activities or affiliations, and more.
- Fired due to non-compete agreements. Non-compete agreements are very hard to enforce. Any termination due to a non-complete issue needs to be fully investigated.
Call a Tempe Executive Level Wrongful Termination Attorney Today
If you held an executive-level job in or around the Tempe area and you believe that you have been wrongfully terminated, turn to the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for help with your case today. Our Tempe executive-level wrongful termination attorneys have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into the incident and help you secure the compensation you need. This can include:
- Both front and back pay
- Any interest on unpaid wages
- Payment for any bonuses you did not receive
- Court costs and legal fees
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the employer
When you need a Tempe executive-level wrongful termination attorney, you can contact us here or call at (602) 682-6450.