Phoenix Uber And Lyft Accident Attorney
Uber and Lyft are well-known names in households throughout Arizona. Both of these services are known as rideshare, which provides individuals with convenient vehicle transportation to get from place to place. Unfortunately, there are times when accidents involving rideshare vehicles occur, and victims need to know where to turn.
At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is here to help if you need a Phoenix Uber and Lyft accident attorney. Our lawyers have experience investigating complex injury claims, and we have the resources necessary to untangle the complicated insurance issues involved with these cases.
Why Turn to A Rideshare Accident Lawyer From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC?
- The attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC understand what it takes to achieve the best results for our clients, and we tenaciously pursue insurance carriers in these situations.
- Our personal injury lawyers in Phoenix have a track record of success securing significant insurance settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of our injury clients.
- Our Uber or Lyft accident clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation that they deserve for their case.
This office is a great resource
“As an educator working for a non-union Charter School, I did not not who to turn to when my principal started improper practices with teachers during COVID19. We were shocked he would treated us so poorly during a pandemic.”
He is extremely intelligent
“Mr Robaina was a God sent.”
I would recommend this firm for any employment cases.
“Very friendly and welcoming folks there. The attorney listened to my situation with great interest, and offered excellent legal advice.”
Our case was resolved in a manner favorable
“Ed Robaina and his team represented my company during a very difficult lawsuit against a deep-pocket company represented by one of the largest law firms in the southwest. Robaina's team was very professional, always prepared, and very patient with us.”
They are honest and trustworthy
“I have hired Robaina and Kresin on several occasions over the last ten years. Their service has been professional and complete with attention to detail.”
DON’T WAIT ANOTHER DAY TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a Rideshare Accident?
Handling Uber and Lyft accidents can be complicated because they aren’t necessarily the same as car accidents. That’s why it’s important to have a rideshare accident attorney on your side to cut through the red tape and help ensure the client receives the compensation they need. A lawyer can use their resources to fully investigate these claims, obtain the evidence needed to prove liability, and properly calculate a client’s total losses.
Uber and Lyft Accidents Can Lead to Confusing Insurance Claims
The number one thing that we want you to know about Uber and Lyft drivers is that they are just like any other driver on the roadway. While this does not necessarily mean they are bad drivers, this does mean that they are just as prone to getting into an accident as anybody else. Considering there were nearly 130,000 total vehicle collisions during the latest reporting year in this state, according to the Department of Transportation, it should not be surprising that rideshare accidents occur.
What complicates these cases is the process of securing compensation from insurance providers after a crash. Both Uber and Lyft handle crashes on a tiered basis concerning insurance:
- If an Uber or Lyft driver causes a crash when they are not signed into the work app, then their personal insurance carrier will be responsible for covering any injury or damage expenses of other parties.
- If an Uber or Lyft driver causes a crash while they are signed into the app but do not have a passenger yet, their personal insurance carrier will still primarily be responsible for covering the expenses of other parties. Both rideshare companies will provide limited coverage if the personal carrier limits are exhausted or if the claim is denied.
- If an Uber or Lyft driver is involved in an accident while they have a passenger or are on the way to pick one up, then both companies have a $1 million liability policy that is supposed to kick in and cover every party involved.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving an Uber or Lyft vehicle, let the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC get to work on your case immediately. Accidents involving rideshare vehicles can become immensely complex, particularly when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers. We have the resources necessary to help secure compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and more.
Call a Phoenix Uber and Lyft Accident Attorney Today
When you need a Phoenix Uber or Lyft accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling at (602) 833-0220.
Caring and CompassionateWe care about our clients as if they were our family, showing them care and compassion throughout the entire process.
We Work Hand in Hand with Our ClientsWe work closely with our clients to address their needs and find favorable solutions to their employment-related, personal injury and estate planning issues.
Experienced Attorneys Ready to Fight for YouThe experienced Phoenix employment lawyers of Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC understand what it takes to achieve results for our clients.
Trusted for Over 30 YearsOur firm brings a high level of experience to each and every matter, and we have helped clients secure millions of dollars in total settlements and verdicts.