Phoenix Wrongful Death Attorneyrequest consultation
Losing somebody that you love is never easy. This is particularly true if your loved one lost their life due to the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of someone else. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our compassionate and dedicated team is here when you need a Phoenix wrongful death lawyer by your side. We are dedicated to helping families get through these tough times, and we have the resources necessary to investigate what happened and help secure closure and compensation on their behalf.
Turn A Wrongful Death Attorney Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC
- The attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC focus on providing compassionate and individualized care for those who have experienced a tragic loss.
- Our Phoenix personal injury lawyers have a track record of success investigating wrongful death cases throughout Arizona, and we have the resources necessary to take these cases to trial, if necessary.
- We take Phoenix’s wrongful death cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that families will not pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will a Wrongful Death Lawyer in Phoenix Help?
Wrongful death cases can be incredibly challenging for family members to try to handle on their own. Often, families and personal representatives of the deceased’s estate are left going up against aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. However, a Phoenix wrongful death lawyer can:
- Conduct a full investigation into the cause of death. This will include gathering statements from eyewitnesses, photo and video surveillance, accident reports, and any safety data pertaining to companies or entities involved.
- Work with trusted economic and financial experts in an effort to properly calculate the total losses the family and estate are expected to incur.
- Negotiate with every party involved in an attempt to reach a fair settlement for grieving family members while also preparing to take the case to trial, if necessary.
Who can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Phoenix?
When we turn to Arizona law (A.R.S. Section 12-611), we can see that the following people may file wrongful death claims in Arizona civil court:
- A surviving spouse of the deceased
- The surviving children of the deceased
- A surviving parent or guardian of the deceased
- A personal representative of the deceased person’s estate
- The personal representative of a deceased spouse, child, parent, or guardian
Time Limit to File a Phoenix Wrongful Death Claim
Family members who wish to file a wrongful death claim in Arizona must do so within two years from the date of the deceased’s death. If the family or the estate fails to file their claim within the time limits set forth by the Arizona wrongful death statute of limitations, they will likely lose the ability to recover any compensation they may be entitled to.
Call a Phoenix Wrongful Death Lawyer Today
If you have lost somebody you love due to the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of another individual or entity in the Phoenix area, contact Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for help with your case today. Our compassionate team has extensive experience handling these cases, and we are ready to help you and your family through this. Our goal is to help ensure that you receive the closure and compensation you are entitled to. When you need a Phoenix wrongful death attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or (602) 682-6450.