Phoenix Will Attorneyrequest consultation
A last will and testament is a document that should designate an executor or personal representative whose job it is to handle various matters concerning a deceased person’s estate. The process of developing a will and the process of administering the will after death can both be complicated. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our dedicated team is here to help if you need a Phoenix will lawyer by your side. Our Phoenix estate planning attorneys have handled matters throughout the state of Arizona, and we are ready to get to work on your behalf today.
Why Choose A Will Lawyer From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC?
- The Phoenix estate planning attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have a deep understanding of estate law matters throughout Arizona.
- We handle each case in a client-focused manner, which means that we take the time to get to know your goals and needs as we move forward with drafting or implementing a last will and testament.
- We have decades of combined legal experience handling complex estate law matters, including how last will and testaments intersect with the Arizona probate court.
How Will an Attorney Help with Your Last Will and Testament?
It is a common misconception that you can simply fill out some documents online and have a legal last will and testament printed that will protect you and your beneficiaries. The reality is that a skilled Phoenix estate planning attorney should be involved in every step of this process. An attorney can help ensure that a full analysis of all assets has been completed and that the will has been properly written and filed in accordance with Arizona law.
Additionally, an attorney can help beneficiaries of a last will and testament upon a person’s passing. These issues can become contentious, but an attorney can provide an unbiased perspective for all involved.
What Is the Purpose of a Will?
A last will and testament will only control estate property of which the person who has passed had exclusive ownership. In other words, the co-owner of any property or a named beneficiary on the property will have superior rights to the assets versus a person named in the will. A last will and testament will also not help a person avoid the probate court process.
Nevertheless, a last will and testament in Arizona is an important legal document for various reasons, including:
- A last will and testament can designate an alternate guardian for minor children.
- A last will and testament can provide instructions for distributing personal effects, such as artwork, electronics, furniture, jewelry, and more.
- A last will and testament can designate an executor to pay final expenses, distribute assets, file tax returns, etc.
Call a Phoenix Estate Planning Attorney for Help with Your Will
If you or somebody you care about has any questions related to a last will and testament, turn to the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for help with your situation today. Our attorneys have experience handling complex estate law matters throughout the state of Arizona. We want to make sure your last will and testament needs are met, and this includes helping create a will and ensuring the proper execution of the will after a person has passed. When you need a Phoenix last will and testament attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (602) 682-6450.