Phoenix Uber And Lyft Accident Attorneyrequest consultation
Uber and Lyft are well-known names in households throughout Arizona. Both of these services are known as rideshare, which provides individuals with convenient vehicle transportation to get from place to place. Unfortunately, there are times when accidents involving rideshare vehicles occur, and victims need to know where to turn. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is here to help if you need a Phoenix Uber and Lyft accident attorney. Our lawyers have experience investigating complex injury claims, and we have the resources necessary to untangle the complicated insurance issues involved with these cases.
Why Turn to A Rideshare Accident Lawyer From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC?
- The attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC understand what it takes to achieve the best results for our clients, and we tenaciously pursue insurance carriers in these situations.
- Our personal injury lawyers in Phoenix have a track record of success securing significant insurance settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of our injury clients.
- Our Uber or Lyft accident clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we obtain the compensation that they deserve for their case.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a Rideshare Accident?
Handling Uber and Lyft accidents can be complicated because they aren’t necessarily the same as car accidents. That’s why it’s important to have a rideshare accident attorney on your side to cut through the red tape and help ensure the client receives the compensation they need. A lawyer can use their resources to fully investigate these claims, obtain the evidence needed to prove liability, and properly calculate a client’s total losses.
Uber and Lyft Accidents Can Lead to Confusing Insurance Claims
The number one thing that we want you to know about Uber and Lyft drivers is that they are just like any other driver on the roadway. While this does not necessarily mean they are bad drivers, this does mean that they are just as prone to getting into an accident as anybody else. Considering there were nearly 130,000 total vehicle collisions during the latest reporting year in this state, according to the Department of Transportation, it should not be surprising that rideshare accidents occur.
What complicates these cases is the process of securing compensation from insurance providers after a crash. Both Uber and Lyft handle crashes on a tiered basis concerning insurance:
- If an Uber or Lyft driver causes a crash when they are not signed into the work app, then their personal insurance carrier will be responsible for covering any injury or damage expenses of other parties.
- If an Uber or Lyft driver causes a crash while they are signed into the app but do not have a passenger yet, their personal insurance carrier will still primarily be responsible for covering the expenses of other parties. Both rideshare companies will provide limited coverage if the personal carrier limits are exhausted or if the claim is denied.
- If an Uber or Lyft driver is involved in an accident while they have a passenger or are on the way to pick one up, then both companies have a $1 million liability policy that is supposed to kick in and cover every party involved.
Call a Phoenix Uber and Lyft Accident Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident involving an Uber or Lyft vehicle, let the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC get to work on your case immediately. Accidents involving rideshare vehicles can become immensely complex, particularly when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers. We have the resources necessary to help secure compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and more. When you need a Phoenix Uber or Lyft accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling at (60) 6826450.