Phoenix Premises Liability Attorneyrequest consultation
A person should never have to worry about sustaining an injury due to the careless or negligent actions of a property owner. Unfortunately, injuries occur because of dangerous property conditions all the time. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is standing by to help when you need a Phoenix premises liability attorney. We have the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into the hazardous property conditions, determine liability, and help secure the compensation our clients deserve.
Turn to A Premises Liability Lawer At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for Help
- At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our Phoenix premises liability lawyer have the resources necessary to conduct complete investigations into complex premises liability cases.
- Our Phoenix personal injury lawyers have a track record of success securing significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of our injury clients.
- We take Phoenix premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will pay us no legal fees until we obtain the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need a Phoenix Premises Liability Attorney?
Premises liability claims in Arizona often become very complicated, particularly when injury victims are going up against well-funded property owners and their insurance carriers. However, a premises liability lawyer in Phoenix will be able to use their resources and experience to stand up to these other parties. premises liability attorney can:
- Obtain all evidence needed to prove liability
- Ensure their client is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can determine the extent of their injuries
- Work with trusted economic and financial experts to properly calculate their client’s total losses
- Negotiate with all parties involved to reach a fair settlement while also preparing the case for trial, if necessary
Types of Premises Liability Cases We Handle in Phoenix
All property owners owe a duty of care to those who have a right to be on the premises, including guests, visitors, and employees. Unfortunately, neglect of this duty of care can lead to significant injuries. The Phoenix personal injury attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC handle a wide range of premises liability cases. When we investigate these injuries, we often determine that the most common causes of premises liability claims include:
- Slip and fall or trip and fall hazards
- A lack of inspection and maintenance on a property
- Inadequate security on the premises
- Elevator or escalator injuries
- A dog bite or other animal attacks
- Swimming pool or hot tub incidents
Unfortunately, these common causes of premises liability accidents, and others, can lead to severe injuries for victims. We regularly help clients who have sustained the following injuries:
- Severe sprains or strains
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Other severe back or neck injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Accidental poisonings
- Respiratory illnesses
- Food poisoning
Call a Phoenix Premises Liability Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of a property owner in Phoenix, turn to the attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for help today. Our team has the resources needed to fully investigate the liability of the property owner in these cases. Our goal is to ensure that our clients receive coverage of their medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Phoenix premises liability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or call at (602) 682-6450.