Phoenix Brain Injury Attorneyrequest consultation
Brain injuries have a variety of causes, and they can leave victims suffering from significant disabilities. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is here to help if you are in need of a Phoenix brain injury lawyer by your side. If the careless or negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity have led to you or a loved one sustaining a brain injury, our goal is to investigate the claim in order to secure the compensation you are entitled to. We understand how complex these cases can become, and we have the resources necessary to see your claim through to the end.
Why Choose A Brain Injury Attorney From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC?
- At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team has vast resources that we can use to investigate complex injury cases.
- Our Phoenix personal injury lawyers handle every case with a client-centered approach, which means that we take the time to listen to your goals and needs as we formulate the best strategy for your situation.
- We take Phoenix brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will pay absolutely no legal fees until after we obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
How Will a Phoenix Brain Injury Attorney Help a Brain Injury Case?
A Phoenix brain injury lawyer is going to be an invaluable resource for these cases. Unfortunately, brain injury cases can become very complex, particularly when dealing with the possibility of the victim needing long-term care. A brain injury attorney can use their resources and legal expertise to fully investigate the incident. This often includes gathering evidence needed to prove viability, such as:
- Statements from any eyewitnesses
- Any police or accident report
- Photo or video surveillance of the incident
- Driving records for vehicle accident claims
- Company safety records for claims against businesses
A Phoenix brain injury attorney will also work very closely with trusted medical experts to fully evaluate the brain injury victim’s needs, as well as with economic and financial experts to fully calculate the client’s current and future expected losses.
Common Causes of Brain Injuries
Brain injuries can occur in a variety of ways in and around the Phoenix area. The attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have experience investigating brain injuries caused by:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Slip and fall incident
- Workplace incidents
- Medical malpractice
Long-term care for brain injury victims
Our Phoenix brain injury lawyers understand that victims in these cases often need long-term care. A brain injury can lead to significant physical or cognitive disabilities that can leave victims and family members at a significant financial disadvantage. Not only do families and victims have to worry about the current medical bills and lost income, but they must also remain cognizant of the fact that these injuries can lead to life-long medical expenses and a lost earning capacity.
Call a Phoenix Brain Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a brain injury caused by the careless, negligent, or intentional actions of another individual, turn to the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC for help today. Our brain injury attorneys have extensive experience investigating complex injury cases, and we understand the devastating impacts that a brain injury can have on a victim’s life. Let our team help secure full compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, loss of quality of life damages, and more. When you need a Phoenix brain injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (602) 682-6450.