Phoenix Boat Accidents Attorneyrequest consultation
Residents and visitors alike enjoy boating activities in and around Phoenix. Unfortunately, accidents involving boats often lead to devastating injuries. At Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC, our team is here to help if you need a Phoenix boat accident attorney to represent you. All too often, boat accidents are caused by the careless or negligent actions of a boat operator or owner. Our goal is to investigate these claims, determine liability for the incident, and help clients secure the compensation they need.
Why Choose A Boat Accident Attorney From Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC?
- The Phoenix personal injury attorneys at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC have decades of combined legal experience investigating complex injury cases and securing favorable results for clients.
- We have a track record of success because we ensure that every client receives personalized attention for their case.
- We take Phoenix boat accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not pay any legal fees until we obtain the compensation they need.
Why Do You Need a Phoenix Boat Accident Lawyer?
Boat accidents can become very complex when victims are working to secure compensation. Often, injury victims are left going up against aggressive insurance carriers or well-funded boating companies. A skilled Phoenix boat injury lawyer can use their resources to conduct a complete investigation into the case, which can include the following:
- Obtaining the evidence needed to prove liability
- Working with trusted medical experts who can fully assess the client’s injuries
- Enlisting the assistance of economic experts to calculate the client’s total losses
- Negotiating with the insurance carriers or other parties to secure a fair settlement for the client
- Preparing to take the case to trial, if necessary
Boat Accidents Regularly Cause Severe Injuries
There are many places throughout Arizona where people can enjoy boating activities and other water sports. Unfortunately, there are also times when the actions of boat owners and operators can cause severe injuries. According to the U.S. Coast Guard, the top causes of boating accidents in this country include the following:
- Operator Inattention
- Improper Lookout
- Operator Inexperience
- Machinery Failure
- Alcohol Use
- Excessive Speed
- Navigation Rules Violation
- Weather and Hazardous Waters
Those riding inside of a boat are rarely buckled up, and when an accident occurs, it is not uncommon for those involved to sustain severe injuries. Our Phoenix boat accident lawyers often help clients who have sustained:
- Open head injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal organ damage and internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe sprains or strains
- Burn injuries
- Hypoxia due to near-drowning
- Severe infections
Call our Phoenix Boat Accident Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a boating accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of a boat owner or operator, let the team at Yen Pilch Robaina & Kresin PLC get to work on your behalf today. We have extensive experience handling complex boat injury cases, and we have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims. Our goal is to secure coverage for our client’s medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Phoenix boat accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling at (602) 682-6450.